Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do universities award scholarships for those wishing to attend law school and if so how do you apply for them?

I am scheduled to graduate next fall with a degree in Business Management and a minor in Political Science. I have a 3.8GPA with an LSAT score of 174.





Do colleges award scholarships to those wanting to attend their law school programs (my top three choices are Michigan, Harvard, and Yale)? If so what are my chances of receiving one and what should I do to go about applying for one?Do universities award scholarships for those wishing to attend law school and if so how do you apply for them?
Congrats. You have a really great GPA and LSAT score. I don't believe there are any of those scohlarships. Try talking to your pre-law advisor.Do universities award scholarships for those wishing to attend law school and if so how do you apply for them?
Just to add. I am a law student myself and have never heard of these scholarships. You can apply to regular scholarships though. Sorry I couldn't help further. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism