Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have read ';The Secret'; by Rhonda Byrne and would like to know how you apply the secret in your life.?

I am curious on practical applications of thisI have read ';The Secret'; by Rhonda Byrne and would like to know how you apply the secret in your life.?
I really enjoyed the first half of that book and then the second half I found to be a bit much. I think that if you consciously try to live your life with positive thoughts and talking positively to people that the same energy will come back to you. If negative thoughts come to you, as they do everyone, then divert your thinking to something else. It is a process that requires daily reminders to do. It is so easy to fall into the trap of negativity. It is still an ongoing process in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism