Saturday, November 28, 2009

How are you suppose to apply eyeliner and lipliner?

I know its for the eyes and lips but how am i suppose to put it on. Where extacly does it go?How are you suppose to apply eyeliner and lipliner?
eyeliner, is commonly used on the lower lashlines to make the eyes to appear larger and therfore more seductive. Lower, lashlines, on the inside of the lashes. Or for a more dramatic look, drag the eyeliner pencil over the lashline. Exactly on it.





Lipliner, although I am completely oppoesed to the haneaos product, is used to craate the illusion of fuller lips. Use a lip liner, 1 shade darker than your lips and line, just inside. Other variations include using a very light pink liner and dabbing it on your cupids bow to create fuller lips. Using a lighter pink is more modern.How are you suppose to apply eyeliner and lipliner?
http://www.marykay.com/sfaulkner





If you will go to my website you will find out how to apply makeup and lip and eyeliner. You can also try my ';virtual makeover '; Hope this helps.
Never put eyeliner on the bottom! Top NY make-up shows tell you it makes your eyes look VERY small. A small on the top of the lash line is all you need girl! And some very seductive lip gloss!
Eyeliner makes the eyes look sexier and seductive, by applying it on the bottom lashes from the outside corner into just where the white of your eye stops and the color begins will be just enough. Also if you gently sweep it along the top just in the corner and apply a beige eyeshadow over it, it turns out looking great for evening wear and for everyday.


Lipliner makes the lips more defined, try tracing your lips with it very carefully, as if applied incorrectly it will not look good. By experimentation you will find what looks good on you and with your bone structure, although I would recomend a lipgloss from Victorias Secret, or Burt's Bees which really hydrate your lips and give them a nice shimmer...





hope this helps!
I don't use lip liner but I can help with the eyeliner.


I use white and black eyeliner. I put the black on top of my upper lashes and smudge it. Then I put a small amount on the outside of my bottom lashes. Then I put the white eyeliner on the inside of my bottom lashes. It makes your eyes look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism