Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I apply the CharacterMap to my Outlook Express email?

First locate it, and move a copy to your desktop, and then move a copy to your Quick Launch Bar ( next to Start ) so it's handy, while you are working in OE.


When you want to use a character at a place in some text, (even here!) open the map, select the character, and hit the copy command. Close the map, and right click and choose paste. The character you chose will paste where your cursor was.


I don't know that you can ';put'; the character map anywhere in Outlook Express; it is a ';program';.How can I apply the CharacterMap to my Outlook Express email?
Right click and choose paste.





Learn to use the keystrokes ( make a list of frequently used characters) and paste it onto the side of you monitor for reference. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism