Monday, November 30, 2009

How many times can you apply to veterinary school?

I am considering going to college for either nursing or animal science, but if I went for animal science and wanted to become a veterinarian, got rejected my first year, how many times after that can I keep reapplying? How many times can you apply to veterinary school?
You can apply as many times as it takes to get in. The only thing you have to worry about, is if you leave school and continue applying eventually your science classes will expire. I think most places want your science classes to have been taken in the last 6 years. I know someone who applied 6 times and never got in. However, that was just one person. Everyone else I know got in after 3 tries or less. Personally, I applied twice before I was accepted.How many times can you apply to veterinary school?
Different universities and colleges may have different criteria for this. I suggest you to ask it from college or university administration where you wish to apply. But for Your reference here I am forwarding you the link of website that I have found helpful for you. You can request for free information about college or university via free application form available on site. It will also give you direct website links of colleges and schools offering on campus and online degrees.
until you make it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism