Saturday, November 28, 2009

How difficult is it to apply to Oxford or Glasgow Universities for an international non-EU student?

I love England and it is my dream to study at Oxford or Glasgow. Unfortunately, for some reason my parents as well as all my friends say it is almost impossible to get there for a non-EU student asking for financial aid. It is really a wonder I haven't dropped my hope yet, but as it gets closer to graduation I become more and more anxious... Is it really true there is no chance for a non-EU student to attend?How difficult is it to apply to Oxford or Glasgow Universities for an international non-EU student?
I absolutely DISAGREE with your parents and friends. One of the big things in higher education (both in the US and Abroad) is increasing diversity in all types. Many international students get financial aid if they have good grades and can increase the school's diversity level.





Also, even if you don't get in for undergraduate, don't forget you can always do a study abroad there. I know several students who used study abroads Oxford and LSE (london school of economics) to become either students there for their junior and senior years or to get their Masters there (which are more important than BA's anyway).How difficult is it to apply to Oxford or Glasgow Universities for an international non-EU student?
well oxford and cambridge are the best universities in the world so u need to be really smart to get in. if u got meager results in your A-Levels (or equivelent), forget it.
There is such a HUGE influx of foreign students into this country, frankly I don't see why you shouldn't have as much chance as anyone else. Try for it - you never know!! Good luck with your exams.
  • mortgage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism