Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am interested to apply for a plumbing job in Canada?How and where can I apply?

I am a Master Plumber and Master Electrician by profession and had been in the construction trade for the past 22 years.I am 44 years old,healthy,physically active and from the Philippines.I am interested to apply for a plumbing job in Canada?How and where can I apply?
I live in the U. S. a few miles from Canada you need to contact Canadian immigration I know that they have a shortage of skilled labor, there are lots of jobs in Alberta in the ';oil patch'; and British Colombia needs people to help build 2010 winter Olympics. It would help to have a job before you apply, try searching jobs in Canada Remember the Canadian government has a branch that is set up to help people to immigrate. P.S. by law jobs must be offered to canadains first, no worrys, they are screaming for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism