Saturday, November 28, 2009

How did you learn to apply your makeup well?

Did you attend a school? Did you teach yourself? Did you shadow a makeup artist? I want to be proficient, so all answers are welcome!How did you learn to apply your makeup well?
The best way that I learned how to apply makeup was by watching youtube videos. In which there are many tutorials on applying foundation, concealer, eyeshadows, etc! Youtube has it all! Lol.





Check out my Beauty Blog!


http://alinamakeupislove.blogspot.com/How did you learn to apply your makeup well?
Youtube. Buahahaha :D
youtube is def the best. just type in the search field ';make-up tutorials'; and you will find exactly what your looking for. people post tutorials on how to do everything from applying foundation, eyeshadow, even putting on fake eyelashes.
I watched my older sister apply hers in the car. :)
I used to read tips in magazines and then practise on myself.Best thing to do is try applying make up when your not going out, that way you can take your time.It's better to apply a little make up at a time, then add or touch it up as and when you need it.
I practiced the night before, I would go out and mastered it. not I'm just working on how to braid hair, but as far as makeup goes I don't wear a lot of it, but when I do I try to go light.
i learned from my sister and friends i guess ? i change up my makeup alot though so you just kinda experiment with what looks best. ive also taken a couple cosmetology classes where you learn what looks best with your skin tone and head shape.
youtube is the best way to learn how to put make up





answer my q. if u can


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090824023125AAbH2h5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism