Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm planning to apply in Hollister but I have never work before how do I apply? what are the interviews like?

I'm 17, male, 5' 5';.I'm planning to apply in Hollister but I have never work before how do I apply? what are the interviews like?
you apply in their touch screen computer which is located next to the register. once you apply the computer tells you that there are group interviews which are Wednesdays and Fridays at 4 o'clock. group interviews are self explanatory, 3 or 5 people who also want a job go in and the manager interviews you outside, they are gonna ask you about 3 questions each like what is the meaning of diversity how would you describe yourself and how would you define the hollister style once they get to know all of you they send you home and call yuou 2 or 3 days later if you did get the job.





hope that helped :)I'm planning to apply in Hollister but I have never work before how do I apply? what are the interviews like?
I don't know about Hollister in particular but I have worked in Express and JCPenney. To apply, walk up to the cashier and ask for an application. If they're hiring they usually have something in the window saying they're looking for help.





Stores are doing a lot of group interviews now so be prepared for that. It feels strange because you feel that you have to find a better answer than what the others say.





Last, wear nice clothes. Not like a suit, but wear nice slacks and a button down collared shirt with nice shoes. No sneakers. If you show up in jeans it shows you don't give a crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism