Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I apply to a US university?

I'm from Malaysia and I have just finished my STPM which is a pre-U diploma. I want to apply for financial aid in a reputable US university for a biotechnology or biology-related degree. Can someone please help?





Thanks! :-DHow can I apply to a US university?
Hope this helps. First, check locally. Many American Universities have campuses around the world. If you find a local campus, contact their admissions office. Second, contact the American consulate. they should be able to provide information to you as a potential student abroad. Lastly, check the internet. Every US school has a web site. Contact their admissions offices. I know that here in Michigan there are a variety of schools who offer degrees in the area you mention. Michigan State has campuses all over the state, with research facilities in a number of cities here, depending on the specific area of study you want to pursue.How can I apply to a US university?
www.collegeboard.com





this website is really good, it tells you everything about almost any college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism