Monday, November 30, 2009

How dose being an architect apply to genetics or bioligy?

I am doing a paper for school about it and I dont know how it applies.How dose being an architect apply to genetics or bioligy?
This is an interesting and even crazy question. I can't resist trying to answer you. Well, I guess if you look at biology and genetics you see a lot of order in things. The cell is a masterpiece of structure and design. Each little part of the cell has a function that is important to the whole. I guess that is where I see the similarities with architecture. You choose to design things for beauty, but mainly the design of each part is done in order to make the whole building functional. Each part...the walls (like the cell membranes) protect the rest of the building (cell structures). The furnace or solar panels are like the part of the cell (mitochondria) that produces enegry, etc, etc The nucleus of the cell might be like the computer system the architect puts in the house to control everything. Does that anwer you question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism